Thursday, June 08, 2006

More Good News

Praise God, a court rules in favor of a pro-life activist for a change.

Warren Smith is the editor of the Charlotte World (a Christian newspaper in Charlotte) and he told me something about this a few weeks ago and I guess it's just now being finalized.

This should remind everyone though, that organizations like NOW & Planned Parenthood are absolutely nothing short of evil and do not be fooled for a second. These people are in love with abortion in the most literal way. They not only want to keep it legal, but they want it to happen as much as possible. Its really sickening to realize the level of depravity these people have reached. However, but for the grace of God I'd be there too and I'm sure in other ways I'm worse.

We can only pray for their souls.

No comments: