Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Resource For Liturgical Music in Tagalog

I have recently decided to begin studying Tagalog. I haven't fully mastered Japanese yet of course but the progress is becoming extremely slow (especially being separated from any immersion or necessity based situation) so hopefully this will be a fun challenge. I spoke with a guy last week who has a goal to learn 1 new language each year. He's on #8! I may not be able to keep up with that (I don't have a gift for linguistics but for some reason I love it) but I'm gonna try to learn at least a new language every few years.

I came across this website which offers resources for liturgy in Tagalog and this one by the same author that teaches Tagalog. I love to see what's going on in other languages and cultures.

No comments: