Sunday, April 01, 2007

New Catholics

Check out Money Bag's post at 'A Catholic Life' regarding bloggers who are coming into the Church this Easter. Be sure to give a warm welcome to all the new bloggers. I was particularly interested in this story from Coffee Klatch.

Another benefit of becoming a Catholic is that so many of the problem passages in the Bible now make sense. Catholic teaching explains them all in ways that make sense logically, religiously, and contextually. I’m talking about the passages that many Christians either ignore, gloss over, or have to twist to get them to make sense within their particular denomination’s framework.
Exactly!

1 comment:

pfitz said...

Hey. Thanks for posting a link to and excerpt from my essay. I'm really excited about joining the Church this Saturday. It's been a long journey, but I'm finally home! There have been several people who have linked to my essay or left comments on it and I've been very encouraged by all of them.

Thanks for welcoming me into the family, brother!

Scott