Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Blog

My first post on this blog was on May 24, 2006, almost one year ago to the date. I started this blog after seeing a post slandering the Catholic Church on a conservative blog that I had recently picked up interest in. I followed the thread and posted several messages aiming to defend the Church on a couple different blogs that it spilled over into. (I was in the conversion process at that time). Then I decided to start my own blog.

I had already been working on a paper to collect my thoughts as to why I was converting. The paper required a good deal of research so that helped me learn a lot about the faith during the process. My 100th post on this blog was my conclusion: The Probability of the Catholic Church's Authority. And ever since then I've just been rambling. So thanks to all my loyal readers... oh who am I kidding thanks mom! (Actually my mom doesnt read my blog).

6 comments:

Johnny Vino said...

You can count me as a loyal reader, so happy anniversary! It's great to having a Catholic blog to pop in on that's so level-headed and gleefully obsessed with partistics. You're like a Mike Aquilina-in-training.

Keep posting!
JV

Seminarian Matthew said...

Happy Blog Anniversary!!

japhy said...

Your hundredth article was the first one of yours I read.

Happy blessed blogging!

TheGodFearinFiddler said...

Thanks guys.

Tiber Jumper said...

Congrats! Happy Birthday!

Pilgrimsarbour said...

Congratulations, GFF! After more than 6 months myself, I can vouch for all the time and effort that is required to keep up with it. Does any blogger have a job? LOL.

Blessings,

Pilgrimsarbour