Wednesday, April 02, 2008

McDonalds to Aggressively Support Homosexual Agenda

In case you still eat at this dump, here's a good reason never to do so again. H/T Thorn in the Pew.

According to McDonald’s CEO Jim Skinner, McDonald’s will aggressively promote the homosexual agenda. In remarks on McDonald's Web site concerning the company becoming a member of the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC), Skinner wrote: "Being a socially responsible organization is a fundamental part of who we are. We have an obligation to use our size and resources to make a difference in the world … and we do."
And being morally responsible is a fundamental part of who am I which is why (although I don't eat there except on very rare occasion) I'll certainly never eat there again.

4 comments:

StBasil said...

Yes and add to McDonalds (which I can't eat at because their food is so horrid anyway) Starbucks who has paper cups with atheistic quotes and who also promotes the homosexual agenda aggressively as well as supports planned parenthood.

If you're looking for fast food, look for Chik-Fil-A. They are owned by Protestant Christians, play Christian music in their locations and are closed on Sunday. That is the only fast food place I will frequent these days at all.

We have to be responsible how we use our money as best we can.

Pax Christi tecum.

Dave Gudeman said...

Well, nuts. McDonald's is the closest fast-food place to where I live. I eat there once a week or so. I guess now I'll have to settle for Subway.

Anonymous said...

No more mcdonalds for me. Not that I ate there much but I will miss the big mac. oh well.

Mateo said...

Thanks for the heads up.