Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas


Posting has been slow for the combined reasons of business (family, work etc...) and work on a new collaborative project which I suspect will be of high interest to those of you who read this blog. Look for an announcement after the new year.

And so to all my readers and their families, Merry Christmas.

BTW, did you know there are exactly four things required to be in any given orthodox icon of the nativity? Notice, they are all present in this one.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

So what are the four things required?

Tim A. Troutman said...

I was hoping you'd guess. If I'm not mistaken it's Mary, Jesus (those two I know at least)the cow and the ass.

lvschant said...

not the star?

Tim A. Troutman said...

Nope. At least this is what I was told by a Ukrainian Catholic priest.