Monday, January 19, 2009

Unity

Today is the second day of the octave of Christian unity where all Christians are urged to pray for Christian unity. So, for what it's worth, I encourage all of my readers to do so.

Tomorrow was originally going to be the launch of a new website I am happy to be co-authoring. It's a good thing that we pushed the date back because it's not ready. Look for an announcement on this blog (and probably some others you read) on 2/25/2009 (Ash Wednesday). We're going to kick of Lent with an intensified call to unity.

The website will be written from the perspective of Reformed Christians who have found unity in the only place it can be found: the Catholic Church.

3 comments:

George Weis said...

I remain at your services if every you should call on me :D

I'll be praying!

-g-

Rob said...

Tim
If Christians knew that by praying for unity they were praying to become Catholic, do you think they would still pray for unity

Tim A. Troutman said...

That's funny Rob. I was thinking the same thing. You better be careful what you pray for - you just might get it.