Monday, April 06, 2009

Introducing - Philippine Aid Society - Please Take a Look

Per recommendation from my good friend George Weis, my wife and I have founded a non-profit and we're extremely excited about it. This is a wonderful opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of so many people who are suffering in poverty overseas. I hope my readers will consider my humble request that you take a look at the official site of Philippine Aid Society and prayerfully consider a donation as part of your alms this Holy Week to help us get this thing off the ground.

Below is a promo video I put together.


2 comments:

George Weis said...

Hey, this has heart! I had to scroll down. Of course I did catch this lovely vid over at the site! Great job on this!

I am thankful to play a part in this Tim. You are the right guy for the job. God is with you... press onward with the hope of Christ... encourage these dear people in their distress.

I will be in touch!

Love ya lots bro!

-g-

Tim A. Troutman said...

George, God used you to spur me on. So thanks for your part.